IRVINE, CA, June 25, 2020 – Orange County Board Certified Orthodontist, Gary Sanner D.D.S., announced that he now accepts new patients. The office of Sedation and Implant Dentistry Irvine has heightened office sterilization standards so new patients can feel safe about visiting the facility.
“I want people to have access to good oral care while feeling safe in our office said Orthodontist Dr. Sanner. “I am happy to be able to welcome new clients with our further heightened sterilization standards. Rest assured the safety of our staff and patients is our priority. We are closely following the guidelines from the CDC, ADA and CDA. We are taking every precautionary measure to keep everyone safe.”
Some of the enhanced safety features include:
- Ensuring that all common areas are being cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- All of the frequently touched workspaces are routinely cleaned and sanitized after every patient.
- Providing deep cleaning to each operating room, front office and waiting room several times a day.
- All our tools are sterilized after each use to ensure 100% sanitization.
- Offering gloves and masks to every patient.
- Limiting the number of patients in the reception area.
- Requiring all of our team members to stay home when they are feeling sick, have a fever or a cough.
In addition to Board Certified Orthodontist, Dr. Gary Sanner, dental implant dentist, Thomas Gonzales D.D.S.; Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Hassan Haidar D.D.S.; and Cosmetic Dentist, Shellaine Del Campo D.D.S. are also accepting new patients at Sedation and Implant Dentistry Irvine located at 113 Waterworks Way, Suite 220, Irvine, CA 92618.
Sedation and Implant Dentistry Irvine offers financing through Wells Fargo, Care Credit and The Lending Club, making it convenient for patients to receive proper dental care and maintenance. Appointments can be made with any of these Irvine dentists directly on their website DentistOfficeIrvine.com or by calling (949) 424-5137.
About Gary Sanner D.D.S.
Irvine dentist Gary Sanner D.D.S. is Board Certified Orthodontist at Sedation and Implant Dentistry Irvine. He earned his Certificate in Orthodontics from the University of Southern California and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from Creighton University Dental School. He has been a practicing dentist for over 42 years. Dr. Sanner is a member of the American association of Orthodontists, California Society of Orthodontists and Pacific Coast society of Orthodontists.