Sedation and Implant Dentistry Irvine offers virtual consultations and emergency dental appointments during Covid-19. “We realize that many people need dental care and we are here to help during the pandemic”, said Dr. Gonzales. “Our office will remain open Tuesday thru Saturday to treat patients. People can schedule a virtual consultation with me and Dr. Shellaine Del Campo during normal business hours.”
The safety of our staff and patients is our priority.
Our office is closely following the recommendations from the CDC, ADA and CDA. We are taking every precautionary measure to keep everyone safe including:
- We are ensuring that all common areas are being cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- All of the frequently touched workspaces are routinely cleaned and sanitized after every patient.
- We provide deep cleaning to each operating room, front office and waiting room several times a day.
- All our tools are sterilized after each use to ensure 100% sanitization.
- We require all of our team members to stay home when they are feeling sick, have a fever or a cough.
We ask that our patients please follow the CDC guidelines when coming into our office.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when you’re having any sign of flu symptoms, cough or fever.
People can schedule a virtual consultation with one of our Irvine dentists by calling (949) 424-5137 or they can schedule an appointment online. Our office manager will set up a convenient time for one of our dentists to provide a Zoom or Skype virtual consultation.
If you are experiencing pain and have a dental emergency, please call the Irvine dental office of Sedation and Implant Dentistry at (949) 424-5137. Accommodations will be made to get you into our dental office as quickly as possible.