Our patient’s health is our top concern. We realize that many of you need dental care and we are here to help you during the pandemic. The Irvine dental office of Sedation and Implant Dentistry will remain open for emergency dental treatments, providing care to those in need of our services. We are here to help you and as such, we are waiving our initial consultation fee for all patients requiring an emergency dental treatment.
Our office is closely following the recommendations from the CDC, ADA and CDA.
- We are ensuring that all common areas are being cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis. This includes door knobs and all hard surfaces.
- All of the frequently touched workspaces are routinely cleaned and sanitized after every patient.
- We provide deep cleaning to each operating room, front office and waiting room several times a day.
- All our tools are sterilized after each use to ensure 100% sanitization.
- We require all of our team members to stay home when they are feeling sick, have a fever or a cough.
We ask that our patients please follow the CDC guidelines when coming into our office.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when you’re having any sign of flu symptoms, cough or fever.
- Please let us know if you traveled to anywhere with high risk of Coronavirus (COVID-9) recently. (China, Korea, Iran and Italy).
- At the time of confirming our patient’s appointment we advised our patients to stay home if they have any sign on symptoms of flu.
Emergency Dental Care
If you are experiencing pain and have a dental emergency, please call the Irvine dental office of Sedation and Implant Dentistry at (949) 424-5137. Accommodations will be made to get you into our dental office as quickly as possible.